Donate to Samridhdhi Trust
We need funding for the following:
- The annual cost of running the Bridge Program.
- Payment of the annual school fees for children in mainstream schools (half paid by parents).
- The annual cost of running the Afterschool Programs.
- The annual cost of running the Finishing School.
- Each sponsor is allotted their children and quarterly progress reports are sent to them.
You can donate online (payment gateway coming soon) or use any of the methods provided below.
Please fill the form for receipt generation.
Donations to Samridhdhi Trust are eligible for 50% tax exemption under section 80G of the Income Tax Act, India.
A/c No: 190001000001292
A/C Name: Samridhdhi Trust
Bank: Indian Overseas Bank
Bank Branch: Brookefields
IFSC Code: IOBA0001900
Cheques to be payable to Samridhdhi Trust. The cheque can be dropped at or mailed to our location at:
Flat 2C 503,
Akme Encore, ITPL Main Road,
Bangalore – 560037
Cash donations against on-the-spot receipts can be made.
Donations in kind are welcome.