Career opportunities at Samridhdhi Trust
The trust office needs a responsible, mature person with service orientation as Office Administrator.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Manage the complete administration of the trust office.
- Handle outdoor chores pertaining to the administration/accounts.
- Entering & keeping students’ & staff data in the respective portals up to date.
- Managing & keeping all the documents/bills up to date.
- Vendor Management
- Inventory Management ( Raising POs / Invoices, follow up with vendors for due delivery, Distribution of items to respective projects / Maintenance of trust assets, documents etc.)
- Maintaining Master Salary sheet/staff attendance.
₹15-20,000/month (depending on the qualification & experience )
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com and/or call Srividhya at +91 9686802333.