- Samridhdhi Trust is instituting a donation refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund of donations as digital payments are becoming more frequent. Samridhdhi Trust expects that all donors will exercise due care and diligence while making donations. Samridhdhi Trust also recognises that a donation may be made erroneously, or donors may change their mind.
Samridhdhi Trust will examine each request for refund of donation and endeavour to make the refund. Samridhdhi Trust may also seek further information / documents and donor must co-operate in this regard.
However, Samridhdhi Trust is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
If you would like your donation to Samridhdhi Trust to be refunded, you must request Samridhdhi Trust in writing or by email for a refund. Your request must reach Samridhdhi Trust within 7 (seven) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e. the date on which you:
- Made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR
- Handed over the cheque / demand draft to Samridhdhi Trust or someone authorised by Samridhdhi Trust for this purpose, OR
- Despatched the cheque / demand draft to Samridhdhi Trust by other means.
The written request stating the reason for requesting refund must be sent to the address stated below and must contain all the following details pertaining to the donation:
- Date of donation
- Donation amount
- If the donation was made through cheque/draft, please provide the Cheque/Draft no.
- If the donation was made through credit card, please provide the credit card number (last 4 digits only).
- If the donation was made online, please provide the Donation/Transaction ID.
#77, 6th Cross, 2nd Floor,
ITPL Main Road,
Next to Kundalahalli Colony Bus Stop,
Bangalore – 560037
Phone: +91 80 4120 1122
All decisions of Samridhdhi Trust in this regard will be final and binding on the donor.